If you’re not happy, we’re not happy!
My goal is to provide high quality goods and products. I am committed to making sure you are satisfied with your order! I take take pride in our products and want you to be happy with your purchase. Accordingly, I guarantee that any items purchased from this site will meet their specification and will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of delivery unless otherwise stated.
What is your return policy?
If you are not happy with the merchandise you purchased, you may exchange or return it as long as the item has not be used or worn, AND you contact us within 10 calendar days from date of delivery. After 10 days, we cannot issue any refunds, exchanges or replacements.
- Purchased items may be returned or exchanged as long as the item(s) are unworn, in their original condition and packaging – less shipping costs.
- Earring components that pierce the ear and have been taken out of the original packaging are non-refundable due to health concerns. If a pair of earrings is part of a purchased jewelry set, then the price for the earrings will be deducted from the original price paid.
- Exchange requests incur a $4.95 restocking and reshipping fee.
- Clearance items or gift cards are not refundable and cannot be returned.
- When sending back items, do ensure that the jewelry/item is securely packaged or in the original packaging to ensure the item is not damaged during shipping.
- Customer pays for return shipping
Customized items cannot be returned or exchanged as the item has been fitted to the client’s specification.
Items that cannot be returned:
- Any item more than 10 calendar days from delivery date
- Any item that has been used or worn or washed
- Customized/personalized items
- Any item that was purchased on Clearance
How do I return my item?
Please submit a return request using this form. You will need your order number and the email you used when you placed your order. Please do not send us the item(s) to be returned until you have contacted us first.